-
Junior Member
registered user
I too wish Opera could be included in a distro but I understand why that is not possible. I have used it on Windows 95, 98se, ME, Xp, several Linux distro's, NetBsd2.0, and on a PalmOS PDA. IMO no other browser comes close in comparison. I had a pirated key for it but thought so much of it that I went ahead and bought it anyway. To be honest with you I wish it wasn't free now because with the companys interest switching to smartphones and other small devices I am afraid development of the main browser will lag behind.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-14-2005, 08:45 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-18-2005, 12:52 PM
-
By lilsirecho in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-06-2005, 04:51 AM
-
By Dave_Bechtel in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-02-2005, 06:59 AM
-
By henrique in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 12:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99

DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5315Y 8 CORE PROCESSOR 3.2 GHZ SRKXR
$1100.00