-
Slow USB 2.0 HD? Running at 1.1
Hello, I'm a new user to Knoppix Live.
Right now, my NTFS drive is messed up beyound chkdsk /r ...I tried it, it 'supposidly' fixed everything, but i still get a ntfs.sys error...
Anyways, I have loaded Knoppix, and am in the procoess of backing everything up to a Fat32 80GB External USB 2.0 HD (its by western digital)...I was copying about 20GB of stuff over..and for some reason, it is going extremly slow. Peak was about 1.3MB/ps...
I know this is not the speed that USB2.0 HD's go at...I was wondering Do i have to do anything special to get the 'fullspeed' ??
Similar Threads
-
By LiLdEmOnDoG in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-19-2005, 06:32 AM
-
By sydspirit in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-07-2003, 08:23 AM
-
By Raineri in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-24-2003, 10:46 PM
-
By CaffeineGamer in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 06:14 PM
-
By roberto in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-31-2002, 04:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$180.00

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Precision TSFPDA10G-80I-X 10G SFP+ ZR DWDM Tunable 80km SMF/LC Transceiver
$73.60