I have a Knoppix 4.0 Linux Tag edition, bought on EBay. I've tried to set the language to English, both at startup and from the system tray, but everything remains in German. How do I get around this? TIA David
I have a Knoppix 4.0 Linux Tag edition, bought on EBay. I've tried to set the language to English, both at startup and from the system tray, but everything remains in German. How do I get around this? TIA David

Rare Vintage Soviet KM1801VM3 (КМ1801ВМ3) 16-bit CPU Processor - White Ceramic
$99.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage NeXTstation N1100 Computer Workstation w HDD & FDD Steve Jobs Powers On
$299.95
Rare Vintage Soviet T34VM1 (Т34ВМ1) Z80 CPU Processor
$99.00
Vintage USSR ferrite core memory 4096
$99.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92
Vintage Promise EIDEMAX Enhanced IDE Disk Controller ISA Non-RAID Card Boxed
$34.99
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99