-
how to configure DNS for WLAN-card ath0
Hi,
how can I set a DNS server for my WLAN card (ath0) ?
I've successfully managed to set an IP-address with "ifconfig ath0 ...." and have added a default GW, too.
But how could I set a DNS for ath0 ?
With "netcardconfig" it seems I can only set DNS for eth0 - but not for my WLAN-adapter ?
(I have checked "iwconfig", but seems there is no option for setting a DNS there?)
thank you
Heinz
Similar Threads
-
By shantanuo in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-20-2005, 05:52 AM
-
By knop in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 03:11 AM
-
By phunkyvibez in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-02-2004, 01:18 PM
-
By turbines in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 09:21 PM
-
By massai in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-26-2004, 03:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99