Hi,
I've been having the same problem with nx sessions loading in german
but unfortunately haven't found a fix either
anyone out there who can help??
I've tried several google search combinations but no joy
Hi everybody,
I downloaded the lastest Knoppix 3.8.1 and I discovered the FreeNX server, it runs great but I don't know how to start a kde session in English on the client, by default it start in german and my German is not so good,
how can I specify the option lang=fr or something like this ?
thanks
Jl
Hi,
I've been having the same problem with nx sessions loading in german
but unfortunately haven't found a fix either
anyone out there who can help??
I've tried several google search combinations but no joy
Easy: Edit .kde/share/config/kdeglobals for the user you want to set the language and put in the language you want - or:Originally Posted by rastavari
Press Alt+F2: kcontrol, Regionaleinstellungen, Land/Region & Sprache, select Deutsch and click on "Sprache entfernen", click on "Anwenden" to save your settings.
cu
Fabian
thanks for the tip, it's much appreciated
I'll be trying that out tomorrow & if all goes well it looks like it'll be knoppix via freenx all over the house
keep up the good work
R

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00
SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09