-
Wlan config using Senao 2511CD/ext2 card - drivers?
Hi all,
I'm using v 3.9 and I'm trying to get my Senao WiFi card recognized. So far, no luck... I read another post about a fellow that was trying to get his Linksys card recognized and a reply was given to him that perhaps he should change his version of Knoppix to a different distribution. This is not exactly the help I'm looking for, since I would like to keep the version I have.
That being said, are any of my brethern out there running a Senao card with Knoppix? If you have a different version I'll still be happy to hear how you got it to be recognized.
Thanks much!
Similar Threads
-
By Zsolt67 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-01-2006, 05:50 AM
-
By killozap in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-29-2005, 08:41 AM
-
By poppicu in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-03-2005, 10:38 PM
-
By knop in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 03:11 AM
-
By sah in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-06-2004, 09:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99