Wow, 50 views and nobody's replying. Not a good sign. Doesn't anybody have any idea what I could do to remedy my problem?
OK, so I installed the latest GamesKnoppix DVD release to my HD and it runs great. But when I open up a fullscreen game it works fine (which is wonderful since fullscreen games didn't work at all in previous experiences with knoppix), except that when you move the mouse the cursor dissapears and you can't click on anything! I don't know what to do, any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
-Nate
Wow, 50 views and nobody's replying. Not a good sign. Doesn't anybody have any idea what I could do to remedy my problem?
Nevermind guys, I'm just gonna install the official 4.02 DVD instead and try to install the ATI drivers myself (wish me luck).

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00