-
Forwarding to router
I use an ISDN router. I need to forward my ip to 192.168.0.1 to connect to the internet. who can i do that with knoppix 3.7?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Hi IMehler,
I'm using a _dsl router and I've your same default ip gateway. Using the LiveCd vers. knoppix(3.8.2) autom. recognize my netcard and I'm online at start-up. After install to achieve the same result is necessary to type "Kmenu/KNOPPIX/NetworkInternet/Network card configuration" and in my case I answer 'yes' at dhcp question.
bye, max
Similar Threads
-
By blahzik in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-28-2005, 04:00 AM
-
By VenomGeR in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-17-2005, 08:12 PM
-
By siskbc in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-02-2004, 11:05 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Networking
Replies: 32
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 03:55 PM
-
By pnti in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-21-2003, 05:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

For Cisco SFP-10G-T-X Transceiver Multi-Rate 1G/2.5G/5G/10G SFP+ to RJ-45 Module
$66.31

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99