-
Changing wallpaper dynamically
I just had a wierd idea. Is it possible to change wallpaper on my remastered CD based on the language I choose. For example if I use "knoppix lang=en", I get a wallpaper that displays "LInux in USe" (I am using v 3.8.2) and on using the cheat code "knoppix lang=de", I get a wallpaper that displays the same text but in german. Ofcourse, I need two different wallpapers for this but how do i Tell knoppix to load the wallpaper based on the cheat code. Any help is aprreciated???
Thanks in advance
Similar Threads
-
By usha panwar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-17-2005, 09:44 AM
-
By maxIT in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-14-2005, 07:54 AM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 05:56 PM
-
By zeeboid in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 01:07 PM
-
By xetaprime in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-28-2002, 04:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99