-
Senior Member
registered user
Somewhere back there there was a question about NTFS -> FAT32. Partition Magic will convert both ways.
-
Just thought I'd throw in my two cents. I had so many problems dual-booting Linux and WinXP on the same HDD it just wasnt worth it to me so I found a used 6Gig HDD just for Linux. I built a switch that lets me boot from either HDD at will(not when the PC is running...) Now I can install any distro, any time I want without worrying about my WIN partition.
AJ
PS If anyone is interested in the HardDrive switch, send me an E/M and I'll be happy to help.
Similar Threads
-
By agilley007 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-30-2004, 10:50 PM
-
By whablow in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-06-2004, 12:22 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-27-2003, 02:01 AM
-
By binarybum in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-15-2003, 05:54 AM
-
By neo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-07-2003, 07:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed, 100% Genuine CISCO GLC-T 1000BASE-T SFP RJ-45 30-1410-04 Module v04
$38.00