I'm having problems with installing klik with "wget klik.atekon.de/client/install -O -|sh" . I'm running Knoppix 3.9 with KDE
thanks
Robert
I'm having problems with installing klik with "wget klik.atekon.de/client/install -O -|sh" . I'm running Knoppix 3.9 with KDE
thanks
Robert
Specific difficulty? It installs into fstab and enables the store window in KDE.
Below is my output. What am I doing wrong?
root@webguytx:/home/robert# wget klik.atekon.de/client/install -O -|sh
--11:59:28-- http://klik.atekon.de/client/install
=> `-'
Resolving klik.atekon.de... 134.169.172.48
Connecting to klik.atekon.de[134.169.172.48]:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 14,548 [text/plain]
27% [===========> ] 4,009 14.94K/s f ind: /root/.mozilla/: No such file or directory
47% [====================> ] 6,905 12.19K/s X lib: connection to ":0.0" refused by server
Xlib: No protocol specified
Xdialog: Error initializing the GUI...
Do you run under X11 with GTK+ v1.2.0+ installed ?
100%[=============================================>] 14,548 10.77K/s
11:59:30 (10.73 KB/s) - `-' saved [14548/14548]
Xlib: connection to ":0.0" refused by server
Xlib: No protocol specified
Xdialog: Error initializing the GUI...
Do you run under X11 with GTK+ v1.2.0+ installed ?
ln: `/root/.gnome2/vfolders/applications/klik': File exists
In using Klik with mozilla, there is a need to perform a procedure before klik will load klik parameters.
================================================== =============================
You need to start the mozilla/firfox browser once before running the klik installer. If you do not use mozilla/firefox
, ignore this message. If you plan on using mozilla/firefox with klik, please run and exit the browser and then install klik again.
================================================== =============================
The instruction above is included as a n information note when klik is accessed via wget.
I do not know whether the procedure works but if you try it, fstab should receive the entries necessary to enable klik which you can verify before proceeding.
Best to you![]()
I will try that.
Thanks
Robert

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99