Hi,
I have done a HD install from the 4.0.2 CD and it seems to be doing almost everything OK. I am using KDE but I use many Gnome applications like Firefix, Synaptic, and Gimp. My difficulty is that I haven't found any way to configure properites of the Gnome applications; in particular I want to be able to set fonts that are used in menus etc., the default one seem so tiny to my tired old eyes. Is there some Gnome confguration program that I can install for that purpose?
Thanks in Advance,
Don

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
$675.00
Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00
MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Cray-1 UNIVAC 1103 Apple 1 CDC 6600 IBM SAGE
$65.00
Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00