I'm trying to multiboot from a usb flash drive.
I'd like to be able to multiboot image files(floppy or hard disk image)ie win98 boot floppies bigger than 2.88MB.
I Went to syslinux website and was able to make syslinux run on it.
How do I configure syslinux.cfg to boot the different windows image files I have. Is that possible?
2. Was able to make isolinux boot from CD but had some problems booting the harddisk image but that's another topic.
I placed the isolinux cd bootsector on the flashdrive and copied the contents of the isolinux cd to the flashdrive but it won't boot. Is it possible to boot isolinux from a flash drive?
Thanks for any help you may have.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99