-
THANKYOU AND GOODNIGHT!!!
I have probably taken longer than most and somehow encountered all possible problems that a newbie can encounter. I'd like to thank all those whose info has enabled me to finish my project, especially Underscore, Markus, Ghandalfer and Eadz. I am so pleased with myself as my tutor didn't think I could do it and is trying it out himself (I hope to god he doesn't work it out before I hand it in on Monday). Anyway thanks again. My disk has tomcat5, mysql4.1,jdk5 + netbeans, php5, apache2,kdissert (mindmapping tool) , planner (project management tool), eflite (speech software), yasr (text to speech software) emacspeak (talking editor), konq-speaker (speech software for konqueror), kmag (screen magnifier), WAPIDE 9wml/xml editor and phone skin), quanta, bluefishand koffice instaead of openoffice.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00

Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$135.65