Hi,
I have done a HD install from the 4.0.2 CD and it seems to be doing almost everything OK. I am using KDE but I use many Gnome applications like Firefix, Synaptic, and Gimp. My difficulty is that I haven't found any way to configure properites of the Gnome applications; in particular I want to be able to set fonts that are used in menus etc., the default one seem so tiny to my tired old eyes. Is there some Gnome confguration program that I can install for that purpose?
Thanks in Advance,
Don

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99