Hi, I'm currently on a Pentium M 1500mhz 256ram Fujitsu siemens Amilio Pro laptop
It has an inbuilt Intel Pro Wireless 2200BG Network Connection
To use the wireless I have to manually switch on a wirelss button on the side of my laptop, the software for this switch is a prgoram called Hotkey App.
I'm a total newbie to Linux Knoppix. I got into Knoppix, tried to run the hotkey windows executable app but it didn't work, suprise suprise.
How can I manually activate this switch from within windows?
Linux doesnt detect the wifi since the switch isnt on

Excellent Condition EXXACT Server AMD 2x EPYC Turin / 1.1T Memory 24x 48GB DDR5
$40000.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD
$599.00
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00