Try xchat
sorry- you cannot install anything to a read-only filesystem.
I have burned Knoppix onto CD-R can I download and install Mirc or similar ??
tks
Try xchat
sorry- you cannot install anything to a read-only filesystem.
bitchx is good ^^
maybe i have you wrong, but i just installed amsn just like any other chat i presume and i saved it in by creating a home directory that function is in the penguin beside the k and also is the function for save configuration
type in knoppix myconfig=scan at boot and your fine.
thats from a newbie![]()
Technically speaking you didn't install it to the read-only file system. There are some apps that are reported to install ok as well as some scripts that have been written to install apps while using Knoppix live. I personally would have no use for amsn there for I am unfamiliar w/ it.Originally Posted by snotpix
is it included? I know xchat isOriginally Posted by Sigmatador

Supermicro CSE-732 Mid-Tower Server Chassis w/ Supermicro X10DRi 2x Xeon E5-2620
$325.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD
$635.00
HP Proliant MicroServer HSTNS-5151 AMD Turion II Neo N40L CPU @ 1.50GHz 16Gb RAM
$174.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00