-
Knoppix V4 and Qtparted and Solaris partition Options
I was trying to create partition of type Solaris by using GUI Qtparted,,,but I could not find the option for Solaris partition,,,,the options that I found were this:
1- ext3
2- ext2
3- fat32
4- jfs
5- linux-swap
6- ntfs
7- xfs
Does that mean I can not create Solaris partition by using Qtpated ? Yes I know I can create the same partition (Solaris ) by using cfdisk utility that comes with Knoppix CD.
I was looking to use GUI utility like qtparted,,,,is there any other GUI utility similar to qtparted and it does come with knoppix CD ?
Similar Threads
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 21
Last Post: 10-12-2006, 11:31 PM
-
By quit5 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-17-2005, 03:23 PM
-
By eadz in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 12
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 11:34 AM
-
By duah55 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 04:56 PM
-
By Alan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-10-2003, 12:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5315Y 8 CORE PROCESSOR 3.2 GHZ SRKXR
$1100.00