I'm basically looking into remastering the knoppix cd to incorporate the 3ware escolade driver 7.7.1 and the CLI for the card. I really do want to create an emergency disk for my server.
However, I have no idea how to begin. Any help would be sweet.
I'm basically looking into remastering the knoppix cd to incorporate the 3ware escolade driver 7.7.1 and the CLI for the card. I really do want to create an emergency disk for my server.
However, I have no idea how to begin. Any help would be sweet.

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Apple iic A2S4000 vintage computer
$200.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh LC II — Recapped, Restored & Working — System 7.1, 80MB
$159.00
ORIGINAL PACKAGING Apple IIe Vintage Home Computer Classic Apple IIe Model
$899.00
Vintage Apple Newton MessagePad 130 PDA - Working, Clean + Batteries & Extras
$149.99
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99
Vintage Apple Mac OS X Version 10.1 Upgrade CD 2001
$15.00
Rare Vintage Apple Computer Promo Set Rainbow Logo Towel Polo Shirt Report Pad
$199.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook tangerine orange New Old Stock Vintage
$99.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99