may I'll have to use the knoppix brltty=type,port,table Parameters for Braille device???
I have no braille device, but may do the trick?![]()
Now on the computer, whe export the terminal throught the serial port with this parameters in grub.conf:
serial --unit=0 --speed=115200 --word=8 --parity=no --stop=1
terminal --timeout=8 serial console
title Red Hat Linux (2.6.5-mm1-8kstacks)
root (hd0,0)
kernel /vmlinuz-2.6.5-mm1-8kstacks ro root=LABEL=/ console=tty1 console=ttyS0,115200
initrd /initrd-2.6.5-mm1-8kstacks.img
We need to use the same for knoppix and have tryed this:
title Knoppix ISO from HD (DVD 2005-06-0
root (hd0,0)
kernel /cluster-images/vmlinuz-2.6.12 2 ramdisk_size=100000 console=tty1 console=ttyS0,115200n8 myconf=/dev/sda3 lang=es noeject vga=normal BOOT_IMAGE=knoppix
initrd /cluster-images/minirt.gz
But after initrd starts to load the system, we get a blank screen (no more input) from the minicom remote console.
May I need remastering and recompiling the kernel included with knoppix for having support for exporting the terminal throught serial port? Or there is any problem because of the use of colours in knoppix boot? (note that we set vga=normal for avoiding framebuffer modes)
Lot Of thanks.
Jordi.
may I'll have to use the knoppix brltty=type,port,table Parameters for Braille device???
I have no braille device, but may do the trick?![]()

Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
$280.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD
$599.00
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99