I have some friends that were introduced to super tux by their older brother andd they are now linux nerds, I is rare to see girls getting into linux hacking action. Ultimately coll geek chicks who have no lost their popularity. Geeks Rule!!!
wouldnt it be fun, if there was supertux on the live cd... you could hook alot more people into linux because of that addicted game... kinda like hooking peopel into getting cancer removed from their lungs by making cigerets addictive... (no offecnce to anyone pplease)
I have some friends that were introduced to super tux by their older brother andd they are now linux nerds, I is rare to see girls getting into linux hacking action. Ultimately coll geek chicks who have no lost their popularity. Geeks Rule!!!
Try Kanotix 2005-04
drb

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$729.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00