hello
no any comment ?!!
![]()
Hello , All friends
In Knoppix 4.02 DVD installed on hard drive when I tried to join to a W2K domain as a member with command "net rpc join member -U Administrator -I server-ip-address" or "net ads join member -U Administrator -I server-ip-address" the system began to use more and more memory up to all of swap devices and physical memory and completely freez for about 10 minutes and then prompted "Killed" and returned from that command.( The "net" command was killed). And thus after this, it had not joined that domain.
What is the problem? In the "net" or other place. Of course I could join to that domain with another linux machine( Suse 9.2) to same W2K server.
Can anyone help any suggestions ?
Thanks
![]()
hello
no any comment ?!!
![]()

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94
20 X New Cisco QSFP-100G-FR-W2 10-3659-01 Module Hologram Brand New 20 Pack
$299.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99