I've tried Knoppix since 04-15 and I had a problem with small ö (ouml) character in Konqueror. You can see it while browsing the headline of http://prohardver.hu/rios2_hir.php?id=3152 with Konqueror. When I was browsing it with Mozilla, it was allright. I think this can be a font problem... I have changed html character coding but it didn't help...
I was trying to remaster Knoppix 3.2 2003-04-18 and inserted kde-i18n-hungarian and changed knoppix-autoconfig script a bit for lang=hu... But even with this I couldn't change the "unknown character" behaviour of Konqueror 3.1.1. With my desktop RedHat 7.3 & KDE 3.0.0, the ö is displayed well...
Any ideas?

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
Intel 4004IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$50.99
Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00
BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00