-
Been there! Knoppix 3.8.3 did that to me for a fairly simple sound mixer, and 4.0.2 did the same recently for something else (I forget what). Since I'd only just wiped the machine, I let it carry on, on the basis I could just wipe again and start again.
In the event, it installed several hundred packages, and the only change I could see was that Kaffeine disappeared, and Rosegarden4 would no longer install. Not a big deal.
The Knoppix-installed machine is now the fileserver for the network and doing very well at that.
Similar Threads
-
By babelbrennt in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-26-2006, 07:09 PM
-
By jinzora in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 12:46 AM
-
By philhu in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-30-2004, 03:21 PM
-
By vinoko in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-23-2004, 06:05 PM
-
By mnomn in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-03-2003, 07:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99