-

Originally Posted by
pau1knopp
you could try different versions right from the command line without changing anything. On a system you have designated as stable (see link in previous post) you could use this to install the testing version of xscreensavers
apt-get -t testing install xscreensavers
I did and wrote about it here,

Originally Posted by
edwood
Thanks for your replies.
I tried what you suggested and a few things more, but I could not find the version of
kscreensaver I needed. I tried apt-get for every distro (stable, unstable, testing, experimental) with
-t {distro} kscreensaver=4:3.4.1-1.
I also noticed that if I kept with the upgrade the applications
k3b and
kaffeine were going to be removed, among a few others.

Does that means that those apps are not in the current upgraded distros? Wiil apt-get let me install them again after the upgrade?
Thank you
Similar Threads
-
By babelbrennt in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-26-2006, 07:09 PM
-
By jinzora in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 12:46 AM
-
By philhu in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-30-2004, 03:21 PM
-
By vinoko in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-23-2004, 06:05 PM
-
By mnomn in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-03-2003, 07:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99