-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix hangs during shutdown
I have a Dragon Lite Soyo motherboard, and I'm running Knoppix DVD 4.0.2
During shutdown, Knoppix always hangs when trying to unmount the filesystems:

When this first happened, I thought it might be because I was supposed to unmount my hard drive partitions by hand. So this time I unmounted it through KDE before shutting down, but it hung anyway. Knoppix works fine in all other respects.
-
Junior Member
registered user
Huh. It worked this time. I don't know if it makes any difference, but this time I was quitting from GNOME and not KDE.
Similar Threads
-
By robb01 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-24-2007, 11:46 PM
-
By rossi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-13-2005, 06:22 PM
-
By ThE_R_o_B in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-22-2005, 04:20 AM
-
By timread in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 05:35 AM
-
By djinn in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 03:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00