-
Screen Resolution, the battle continues
I've instaled KNOPPIX 4.0.1 DVD on my Desktop PC.
It used to run FEDORA at 1280x1024 on TFT.
Now I'm running at 1024x768.
I've done the 'gtf 1280 1024 70' in order to get my config line and put it in XF86Config-4.
I started in root mode to use kxconfig to change the resolution to that.
Reboot and I'm back to 640x480.
What's the problem ? Any sugestions ?
Similar Threads
-
By nnigam in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-09-2007, 07:55 PM
-
By nnigam in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-09-2007, 07:47 PM
-
By nnigam in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2007, 08:19 PM
-
By nnigam in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2007, 08:18 PM
-
By johniontheweb in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-16-2006, 04:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus 32GB RAM Xeon E-2224 3.40Ghz No HDD No AC
$750.00

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

Supermicro Super Server 1029U-TN10RT Dual Xeon Silver 4210 - 10-Bay NVMe Rack
$500.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$200.00

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

POGO ATLAS 1102 Server 32 Gb RAM 4TB Storage 2x2TB HDD’s (Tested-Working) No OS
$179.85