If you're new to Linux.....You might want to learn more about the operating system before you try making your own.
Hi. I am pretty new to Linux and need some serious help please. My aim is to remaster knoppix 4.0. I have been using the documentation from http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto to remaster but have been unsuccessfull. I get a "segmentation fail" . I think this documentation is not for Knoppix 4.x. Please correct me if I am wrong. Also can someone provide me with documentation to remaster 4.0 please. Many thanks. Sav Singh
If you're new to Linux.....You might want to learn more about the operating system before you try making your own.

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
LOT OF 16 Micron 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 MTA36ASF2G72PZ SERVER MEMORY ECC
$800.00
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
$280.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00