-
Same here
I am having the same problem here.
I can install the driver no problem but its not seeing any hardware
I've tried hwsetup as root but no luck either
However when I lspci -v i can see my wireless card at
Code:
0000:00:0d.0 Ethernet Controller. Linksys, a division of Ciscosystems Unknown divice 2120
subsystem:linksys:unknon device 0020
Flags: medium Devsel, IRQ 255
Memory at e8000000 (32-bit, non prefetchable) [disabled] [size=2k]
capabilities: [40] Powermanagement Version 2
What do I need to do to get it to recognise it?
Update:
Using lspci -n and put the number for the driver in ndiswrapper -d
so now it says that the hardware is present. Not sure if I acctually fixed the problem though
Similar Threads
-
By 2k3autococker in forum Networking
Replies: 30
Last Post: 03-03-2007, 08:20 AM
-
By Protocol in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-21-2007, 03:05 AM
-
By Kaishain in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-04-2006, 11:16 AM
-
By giant_toaster in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-23-2005, 09:09 AM
-
By Danmak in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 03:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10g Transceivers ( 5 Pack )
$70.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Penguin Computing Arctica 4806XP 48-Port 10G SFP+ 6x 40G QSFP+ Switch Dual PSU
$385.00