If you're new to Linux.....You might want to learn more about the operating system before you try making your own.
Hi. I am pretty new to Linux and need some serious help please. My aim is to remaster knoppix 4.0. I have been using the documentation from http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto to remaster but have been unsuccessfull. I get a "segmentation fail" . I think this documentation is not for Knoppix 4.x. Please correct me if I am wrong. Also can someone provide me with documentation to remaster 4.0 please. Many thanks. Sav Singh
If you're new to Linux.....You might want to learn more about the operating system before you try making your own.

1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800
$59.99
S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99
640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95
BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00