-
Trying to partition drive, Qparted doesn't seem to work!
Hello,
I tried Knoppix 4.0 and everything works including wireless. Awesome!! Now I want to install it on my XP Laptop. Here's the problem:
I purposely installed XP on a FAT32 disc so I could make a dual boot with Linux. But when I run Qparted, I resize the partition (hda1) to free up space, but all I get is an empty box with a (!) in it and nothing happens.
Can someone help, or suggest another way to create a partition?
Thanks
Tom
Similar Threads
-
By Nevermore in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-17-2009, 01:59 PM
-
By Fiddler in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-26-2009, 11:19 PM
-
By rhybeka in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-17-2005, 11:56 AM
-
By lilguru in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-15-2005, 05:05 PM
-
By manatarms1775 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-12-2004, 05:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$165.58

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95