-
Keyboard
Hi
i am brand new user of knoppix, I just have started from Today.
So far I ve learnt how to make commands on Linux by myself and seems that I should have studied more!
So here is situation, I have my keyboard attached to my laptop but if doesnt work
when I am using knoppix, I suspect this has something to do with "mnt".
Also i cannot go to any site from mozzila....To this, i have no idea.
Thanks in advance!!
SH
Similar Threads
-
By Nails in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-02-2006, 03:11 PM
-
By ptracton in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-09-2006, 10:22 PM
-
By FrankZappa17_4 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-22-2004, 01:24 AM
-
By gENO in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-05-2003, 01:09 AM
-
By ian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 04:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco SFP-10G-LR-S Reset & Tested Lot of 2
$32.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Ubiquiti Unifi USW PRO AGGREGATION 28x10Gbe 4x25Gbe QSFP28 Layer 3 Switch
$700.00

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Ubiquiti Unifi USW PRO AGGREGATION 28x10Gbe 4x25Gbe QSFP28 Layer 3 Switch
$750.00