Hi all. I got the problem that somehow my mom's Windows XP installation got corrupted on a RAID-0 array. I cannot get it to work in XP's recovery console, so I thought I'd give Knoppix a try to make some backups (which, of course, haven't been made in a while). However, Knoppix 4.0.2 doesn't recognize the disks to be a RAID array. It only shows two seperate devices: hde and hdg4.
The two disks are installed on an onboard promise RAID controller (PDC20276). Is there a way to get the disks recognized to be a RAID array instead of two seperate disks?
Thanks

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Storage Backup for PC Mac Laptop
$32.99