-
5 questions about new Debian install!
Firstly, I have finally got Debian running with KDE.
Secondly, why can't I change the resolution up past 800x600? I can run it at 1024x768 on a Knoppix live cd, why not here?
Thirdly, how do I install ndiswrapper to allow me to use my wireless internet? I can again get this working fine on Knoppix.
4thly, when I get ndiswrapper working, will it know to load automatically? How do i make it load on startup?
5thly, How do I make it so KDE loads without having to have a USB mouse plugged in all the time? I can use my wireless mouse on knoppix fine, but on my Debian install it won't load KDE unless I have another mouse plugged into USB... my wireless keyboard and mouse are both wireless and run from one wirteless usb hub. THe keyboard works fine...
Thanks for your help!
Rich
Similar Threads
-
By axopro in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 07-12-2005, 01:42 PM
-
By Jez in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 09:06 PM
-
By c123 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 09:31 AM
-
By binarybum in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 04:10 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 16
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 10:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99

5 x Cisco SFP-10G-LR-S 10GBASE SFP Module converter w/ Genuine Hologram 🔥New🔥
$174.99

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99