-
need help with partimage
how can I use partimage to backup a partition onto another partition on the same drive? I want to back it up before resizing w/ QTParted.
Source partition: FAT32
Target partiion: FAT32
Do I need to mt the drive first? If yes, how?
How can I run partimage as root?
su
partimage
??
thx in advanced!
Similar Threads
-
By jjbergdolt in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-05-2005, 07:57 AM
-
By alastair lewis in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-08-2005, 06:16 PM
-
By MickKi in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 03:00 PM
-
By deejay in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 11:22 AM
-
By Simba in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-02-2003, 08:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$729.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00