I'm aware the root password is blank, but when I try to install a program that asks for the root password, when I hit enter it says password incorrect. Anyone know how to fix this problem?
I'm aware the root password is blank, but when I try to install a program that asks for the root password, when I hit enter it says password incorrect. Anyone know how to fix this problem?
not currently on knoppix so cann't give exact path. go to knoppix symble on task bar- configure-set root password. Once you set the password, you will beable to use it. this if if you are booting from CD.

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00
Colorado Jumbo 250 Internal Tape Backup System Complete Set Mainframe Collection
$129.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$236.55
Vintage MSI K7T Turbo w/ AMD Athlon A1000AMT3C 256MB DDR Ram -Bloated Caps Parts
$69.99