-
Mouse/Keyboard won't detect
Hey guys I'm running Knoppix STD but the forums arent active, so I decided this would be the next best place, since STD is based on Knoppix. I have reburned and checked my MD5, and still, when I boot into STD, my mouse or keyboard do not work. I'm using a PS/2 mouse and keyboard, and they don't seem to function at all. I can see that at least the mouse is detected during bootup, but neither it nor the keyboard function when STD is done loading. Any suggestions? Thanks!
-
Senior Member
registered user
Hi. Knoppix-STD is not Knoppix. They are two separate projects. Like most software programs, each new release is better than the last. The current release of Knoppix-STD is 2 years old, while the current release of Knoppix is version 4.0.2 and is under 4 months old. I have read that serial mice or wireless USB mice might not work so well in Knoppix but (in my experience) there has never been an issue with PS/2 mice or keyboards. Please try the current Knoppix 4.0.2 release.
Similar Threads
-
By jjk454ss in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-31-2005, 08:02 AM
-
By jhobo4 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 04:21 PM
-
By markleong in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-04-2004, 11:56 PM
-
By Stephen in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 06:42 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-25-2003, 02:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99