Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: TV time !

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Piatra Neamt
    Posts
    5

    TV time !

    http://tvtime.sourceforge.net/

    Seems to offer better quality, and nice OSD

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    5
    I agree!!
    This program features a cool image deinterlacer not yet seen on Linux, not to mention a pro-quality on-screen display!
    I recommend it!

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo70
    I agree!!
    This program features a cool image deinterlacer not yet seen on Linux, not to mention a pro-quality on-screen display!
    I recommend it!
    I disagree to replace xawtv with it, as tvtime has not yet an overlay-mode ...

    you may say: for what do I need an overlay mode, I want to scale it.

    But there are many computers (including mine) that are not yet so powerful that watching TV is nice with tvtime ...

    cu

    Fabian

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    139
    Another cheer for tvtime. But I agree, don't replace xawtv because it is a basic app that can be used.

  5. #5
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,159
    yes, please include tvtime on the knoppix cd!

Similar Threads

  1. first time
    By edallica in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2005, 04:22 AM
  2. NET-TIME server v1.41
    By xaviers2002 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-17-2004, 04:03 AM
  3. Time settings
    By Tea_Fiend in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2004, 05:55 AM
  4. TIME OF THE YEAR!
    By Ritchie in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-25-2003, 02:35 PM
  5. Clock Time
    By LordHarshmage in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2003, 08:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal picture

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal

$150.00



Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012 picture

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012

$74.99



Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board picture

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board

$119.99



Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7) picture

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)

$279.99



Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On) picture

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)

$499.99



Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard picture

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard

$149.99



VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL picture

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL

$169.00



Vintage DEC E2052-AA  AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap picture

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap

$749.99



Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW picture

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW

$269.99



Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working picture

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working

$111.00