Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: sudo apt-get install xxx

  1. #1

    sudo apt-get install xxx

    I've been using DamnSmallLinux for 3 weeks but I just switched to Knoppix4.0 last week and been loving it way too much

    This is what I do at every boot-up..

    1) run "knoppix toram"
    2) sudo apt-get update
    3) sudo apt-get install streamtuner
    4) sudo apt-get install streamripper

    then I "move" all the saved mp3 from desktop to my sda1

    my question is.. what do I need to do so when i do "knoppix myconf=/dev/sda1", I dont have to do step 2/3/4 again ?? I've went to .
    Knoppix \ Configure \ Save Knoppix configuration
    and it doesnt seem to save the installed streamripper / streamtuner.

    Thanks in advance and yes I've tried alot of linux and this seems to be my favorite so I'm gonna stick to this

  2. #2
    please help me . tanks

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    135
    I don't use Knoppix but with Kanotix it would be possible by using unionrw and loading the union file at boot. This is the only way of saving programmes in LiveCD mode. Alternatively Streamripper and Streamtuner are available as Klik .cmg files.

    drb

Similar Threads

  1. I cant use sudo
    By RHCA in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 12:55 PM
  2. problem with sudo
    By waellinux in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2005, 05:36 PM
  3. Sudo under HD install
    By clarjon1 in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 10:05 PM
  4. screwed up sudo
    By nishtya in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 09:48 PM
  5. what's the difference with sudo ???
    By ptesone in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 07:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN picture

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN

$95.00



OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI picture

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI

$195.00



SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED picture

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED

$999.99



Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet picture

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet

$147.00



OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN

$145.00



PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573) picture

PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)

$149.00



Cisco NCS-57C3-MOD-SYS NCS 57C3 Base Chassis Grade A - Dual 1600w Powers picture

Cisco NCS-57C3-MOD-SYS NCS 57C3 Base Chassis Grade A - Dual 1600w Powers

$13000.00



Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN picture

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN

$219.99



Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot picture

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot

$95.99



Unfi Security Gateway Pro picture

Unfi Security Gateway Pro

$170.00