What are the names of files should I edit? Can you help?
Yes a text editor. It is a plain text file.Originally Posted by maxmartin
What are the names of files should I edit? Can you help?
"What are the names of files should I edit? Can you help?"
When last I looked, "knoppix-installer" was itself the script that did the work. If not, it is a symbolic link to the actual script or a short script that launches the real one (though I don't know why either of those would have been done). So find that file and it is either the file you need to edit, or will show where you can find the file you need to edit.

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99
S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95
Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00
BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00