-
Junior Member
registered user
Format of f2 and f3 files?
I've got my customized version all ready to be burned to CD except for one small problem...
I added the hostname cheatcode (as described elsewhere in this forum). I want to add that to the one of the f2 or f3 file. I also want to add another file (f4 I'd guess) to describe some recommended stuff.
Best I could find about these files was here
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22798
which to be honest didn't help me much.
Can someone try to enlighten me further?
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By bcossa in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-24-2006, 11:08 PM
-
By little boo in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-01-2005, 06:33 PM
-
By Slay3r in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 09:18 PM
-
By ClubMed in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-09-2004, 09:42 PM
-
By brainlessdumb in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-09-2003, 10:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99