-
Ethernet cable
How do I connect using an ethernet cable from knoppix 3.4? On windows it connects automatically, on knoppix I go to the K button and then go where? I was at linuxquestions.org and I didn't get much help, I'm glad I found this site that is specifically for knoppix.
Similar Threads
-
By net2surfin in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-02-2007, 05:00 PM
-
By Joe999 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-14-2004, 08:32 AM
-
By moift in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 01:34 PM
-
By vesselinpeev in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-29-2003, 05:32 AM
-
By Pavilion in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 11
Last Post: 06-13-2003, 06:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99