ok thanks. I'm just going to wait and purchase a linux gui os then, and install that. I'll just use knoppix for the purpose of familiarizing myself with the basics and such. Thanks again for all your help.
ok thanks. I'm just going to wait and purchase a linux gui os then, and install that. I'll just use knoppix for the purpose of familiarizing myself with the basics and such. Thanks again for all your help.

Vintage Intel 8085 CPU Processor Board Ceramic Gold IC Industrial Military Rare
$199.95
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Dungeons of Daggorath TRS-80 Color Computer Tandy 26-3093 SEALED Vintage 1982
$119.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Toshiba TDP-S26 DLP Projector Vintage 2005 For Parts Does Not Power On
$24.99
RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85