-
Junior Member
registered user
Clock Time
I think the clock is just a little messed up. I'm in Phoenix, AZ, and while in class, I changed the time in Knoppix window and the hour hands and even the military time on it were off. I still got the right time and all, but just looking at the clock version saying 12:05 when it was really 9:05 just got me disturbed.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Clock Time
--That happens when you change the time zone. Mine jumped like 6 or 7 hours ahead, then I had to adjust the time back while keeping the timezone.

Originally Posted by
LordHarshmage
I think the clock is just a little messed up. I'm in Phoenix, AZ, and while in class, I changed the time in Knoppix window and the hour hands and even the military time on it were off. I still got the right time and all, but just looking at the clock version saying 12:05 when it was really 9:05 just got me disturbed.

Similar Threads
-
By ICPUG in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-02-2004, 06:20 PM
-
By monkeyman2000 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-19-2004, 06:34 PM
-
By riechert in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-24-2004, 07:43 PM
-
By evirus in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 10:46 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 04-03-2004, 08:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00

Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$135.65