Hello,
I have a dutch version of Knoppix 3.2 and I'm doing some remastering... Most things work but I'm having trouble with the keyboard layout. We (Belgians) speak Dutch too but we use different keyboards (In Holland: qwerty, in Belgium azerty). I've been fooling around with the /etc/knoppix-autoconfig script but nothing seems to help. I've been searching through this forum too but I see a lot of different threads on this subject but none of those have offered me any help 'till now. I'm betting some of these threads still aply to older knoppix versions. Now, can anyone help me and tell me what to do to make my knoppix boot in a KDE with belgian keyboard. I know I can do this by booting with knopplix lang=be but I would rather have it on 'be' by default without giving any boot parameters.
Tnx,
GuineaPig

Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$81.39
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00