Regular desktop. I sit at that "X" for more then an hour. No response at all. I dunno, but in windows there is a vga safe mode, is there such a thing in knoppix, that I can forget the vga stuff to check the rest of the machine for possible defects.
Regular desktop. I sit at that "X" for more then an hour. No response at all. I dunno, but in windows there is a vga safe mode, is there such a thing in knoppix, that I can forget the vga stuff to check the rest of the machine for possible defects.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Lot of 2 Dell 25GbE (50GbE Total) Dual Port SFP28 PCIe x8 FH NIC CX4121C 0MRT0D
$79.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99