-
removal of linux distro from hard drive using Knoppix live
Hi,
I have the Knoppix live DVD. I've made a mess of partitioning my hard drive and can now only boot from one Linux distro, instead of the two I have on it, plus Windows XP.
If I can remove the latest distro I put on it, I think things will return to normal. Can I do this using my Knoppix disc, please?
Similar Threads
-
By alisoncolette in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-13-2009, 05:45 PM
-
By Supergrover in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-07-2009, 09:49 AM
-
By Ekoi Panot in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-13-2006, 10:25 PM
-
By husalah5150 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 05:06 PM
-
By ishaim in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-27-2004, 10:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C Dual 25GbE SFP28 LP | 20NJD
$25.00

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH LOT OF 10
$70.00