-
Junior Member
registered user
Klik in Xandros 3: .cmg file associations
I tried using klik in Xandros 3 and had a lot of trouble. Klik worked, and downloaded opera9.cmg to my desktop, and ran it, but I couldn't get the .cmg file associated with .klik. Every time I tried to run opera9 I had to re-associate the .cmg file. I understand from the Xandros forums that this is a known bug in Xandros 3.
However, there *IS* a work-around:
http://forums.xandros.com/viewtopic....10974&start=30
In faith, Dave
[email protected], [email protected]
Viva Texas
I'm just another dopeless hope fiend!
Similar Threads
-
By jacksonon in forum Klik
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-16-2005, 05:45 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-06-2005, 11:16 AM
-
By eco2geek in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-19-2004, 01:02 AM
-
By hojit in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-18-2004, 09:58 PM
-
By jkrohn in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 10:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50