-
Harry Kuhman Wrote:
See answer #1
borgward: I do not see the relevance of answer #1. Please excuse me If I don't get your meaning. I was refering to copying the files from hdb1 to a CD or DVD. I was not talking about downloading Knoppix, and burning it to a CD or DVD. I have to have some one else do that as I am on dialup. It seems the Downloading FAQ is about downloading Knoppix and burning it on a CD or DVD. Perhaps I ovelooked something.
Similar Threads
-
By elohnah in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-06-2009, 04:23 AM
-
By shana.fj in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-24-2009, 06:10 AM
-
By vogelap in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-21-2007, 06:14 PM
-
By mmmjr13 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-23-2006, 04:45 PM
-
By ncsuapex in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 12:55 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$165.58

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95