-
Unfortunately it didn't help. I got the following:
knoppix@3[knoppix]$ synclient TouchpadOff=1
Can't access shared memory area. SHMConfig disabled?
I looked for SHMConfig and I found that I need following line in XF86Config:
Option "SHMConfig" "on"
The problem is I cannot edit this file in live-cd distribution. Well, I also found some suggestions that
Option "MaxTapTime "0"
in /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 might help, but this is again the same problem.
Any other ideas?
Mihal
Similar Threads
-
By abcc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-03-2007, 10:32 AM
-
By maxIT in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-07-2006, 10:10 AM
-
By Targaryen in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-29-2005, 11:29 PM
-
By KanotixUser in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 05:33 PM
-
By heathenx in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-18-2003, 01:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99